FG Shortlists Candidates For N-Power Batch C

August 23, 2021
by
N-Power
N-Power

The Federal Government on Monday said it has released the list of shortlisted candidates for N-Power Batch C.

This was disclosed in a statement by the National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS) on its website.

Join our WhatsApp Channel

It stated that all applicants were expected to update their profile and take tests for possible shortlisting to the next stage of the N-Power application process.

It also noted that while successful candidates would be sent emails and given directions on the next stage, those not selected could re-apply for the next batch of the programme.

The government had earlier announced that the selection process for applicants who indicated interest to be employed under the N-Power Batch C had begun.

The Minister of Humanitarian Affairs Disaster Management and Social Development, Sadiya Farouq, who made the disclosure, said the ministry had taken steps to ensure that the registration, verification and onboarding process would be carried out online and on a centralised system.

The minister stated that as part of measures to make the selection process transparent, a portal, NASIMS, had been launched for ease of coordination, deployment and management.

+ posts
NDLEA
Previous Story

NDLEA Makes Multiple Arrests Of Drug Dealers

Next Story

Insurance Operators Urged To Embrace Digitalisation

Featured Stories

Latest from Top Stories

Unity–Providus Merger: Customers May Face Short-Term Disruptions

The proposed merger between Unity Bank Plc and Providus Bank Limited has entered its final stage, with integration activities underway following regulatory approval and shareholder backing. For customers, the main concern is likely to be short-term disruption as the two banks combine

Mugabe’s Son Arrested in South Africa Over Alleged Shooting

Bellarmine Chatunga, the son of former Zimbabwean leader Robert Mugabe, has been arrested in South Africa following an alleged shooting at his residence in Johannesburg. Police say the incident took place at his home in the upmarket Hyde Park suburb, where an

Nigeria-Germany Talks Raise Hopes for Power, Jobs, Security Gains

Millions of Nigerians struggling with unreliable electricity and limited job opportunities could see some relief after fresh talks between President Bola Tinubu and Germany’s Chancellor Friedrich Merz. In a brief phone call on Wednesday, the two leaders discussed closer cooperation on power,
NDLEA
Previous Story

NDLEA Makes Multiple Arrests Of Drug Dealers

Next Story

Insurance Operators Urged To Embrace Digitalisation

Don't Miss

Utomi Meets Soludo, Philip Shaibu, Introduces Scheme To Upgrade Teacher Quality

Renowned political Economist and Educationist, Prof Pat Utomi has met
Sanusi Backs Tinubu’s Decision On Emefiele, Others, Says Investors Happy With Policies

Scrap ‘Money Pit’ NNPC – Sanusi Backs Gov. El-Rufai

The former Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN),