Every week here at Prime Business Africa, we put together a list of single, album and new entertainment music; bringing you the latest music you need to listen to. Over a period of time, it has been proven how much Nigerian music has grown not just in Africa but all over the world.
The Nigerian music industry has shown so much grown and versatility that has put us in great light in every country. Been able to collaborate with artiste all over the world and even sell out venues that are not local. An amazing trait of the music industry has also been able to flourish outside of the box; not being confined to a box anymore has been able to broaden horizons for us as an industry. Let’s dive into this week’s list now, shall we?
- Joeboy – Spiritual Gbedu (Colors): Joeboy in collab with A colors show dropped a new single titled “spiritual gbedu”. Joe boy is known for his love songs and his unique song of smooth melody and he portrayed it once more on this new track. Go check it out on any streaming platform and enjoy good music from Joeboy.
- Omah Lay – Boy Alone Album: Omah Lay put out a full album of pure music for the soul. He has about fourteen tracks on this album and from the few that I’ve listened to, I can say so far that’s it’s amazing! Listen to this album and let me know what your favorite track is off the album.
- Fireboy DML – Bandana ft Asake: Fireboy and Asake dropped a song together yesterday and it has been on repeat for me at least. The fusion of both sounds was definitely one to vibe to. With this mix, it proves that music really does blend together and creates a new sound that’s still beautiful and unique in its own way. Update your playlist ASAP.
- Adekunle Gold – 5 Star: Another good track from Adekunle Gold and this is titled ‘5 Star’. He always pushes a message that’s easy to comprehend and relate with. His pattern has been able to attract people and keep them glued to his sound. He definitely is doing something right and shows that the ‘formula really can’t be copied’. Let’s check out this new one from AG baby!
- Chike – Hard To Find ft Flavour: A sweet the. This combination is definitely doing the igbo community proud. They are individually known for their love songs that’s most times sung in igbo and have somehow succeeded in encapsulating even the non-igbo fans to want to vibe to their sound. I for one, am a Kogi girl but I love love igbo music because of flavor and now Chike and other artists and it’s amazing to see the blend of tradition and music and lifestyle even. Go add this masterpiece to your playlist.
- Badboy Timz – Iz Going: BadBoy Timz put out this new single too and it’s definitely another song for the summer. First listen and the song already has me doing my two moves dance. If you’re a dancer, then this song is so tight for you because of it’s captivating beat and flow, you just can’t stand still with this playing. Iz Going is going to be another banger from Timz for sure!
- Iyanya – Like ft Kizz Daniel, Davido: Iyanya is back with a single with Kizz Daniel and Davido on this one. A song of declaring and seeing how things can play out is definitely a song you need on your playlist. Thinking of a song to listen to understanding lyrics while vibing and enjoying good music, then this song is for your playlist.