This New Music Friday, PBA brings you new music from all artistes from all over the world. Lil Kesh, BlaqBonez, Wizkid, Rihanna, Johnny Drille, Phyno, Runtown, Bella Shmurda, PsychoYP and Wande Coal all have new songs and albums for our entertainment.
Let’s get into this New Music Friday playlist:
- Bella Shmurda -Hypertension album: Bella Shmurda has a whole album out today. He’s known for his vibes-full tracks and music uniqueness when it relates to Nigerian music. Since his debut in 2019 with ‘Vision 2020’ featuring Olamide, Bella has somehow worked his way to be among the top musical artistes to create music in Nigeria. His album has 15 songs including New Born Fela, Philo, Loose It, No other and some other amazing music. Let’s go check it out!
- Wizkid -Money & Love: Big Wiz has a new single out off his next coming album, ‘ More Love, Less Ego’. This new track is gentle and full of variety and melodies, classic Wizkid style. This track is already receiving love and is definitely a track for you to give to this weekend. Check it out and let me know what you think!
- Blaqbonez – Young Preacher: Blaqbonez has a new album out too. Recall that he has always referred to himself as a minister that does not believe in love, and his concert last December that he titled to be a Crusade. He named this new album ‘Young Preacher’. He has a total of 14 songs that are all full of vibes and very groovy. His rap sound and versatility is one thing that stands out for him. Check out this new album and let’s see what you think!
- Rihanna-Lift me up: After six years, music artiste and beauty business mogul, Rihanna has new music out ‘Lift me Up’ in partnership with the movie series, Black Panther: Wakanda Forever. This song was written by Nigerian artiste, Tems and I must say she did a brilliant job on the lyrics delivery and Rihanna definitely delivered it purely.
- Johnny Drille -HOME EP album: Johnny Drille has been generous enough to give us yet another album that shows his vocal strengths and his lyric intentionality. This album shows love and emotions and depicts pure relativity. You definitely need this album in your playlist now!
- Wande Coal -Umbrella: Legendary and one of the first to do it in the music industry, Wande Coal has a new single out titled ‘Umbrella’. This track is the typical love song that you want to sing to your partner or to that person that you love so much at the top of your voice. If love songs are your cup of tea, then you’d fall in love with this song for sure.
- Lil Kesh -Talk & Do: Lil Kesh, the “lyrically’ talent has “Talk &Do” out! This new track also gives a chance for Lil Kesh to once again show off his unique lyric game. He made sure to always make his audience really listen to his lyrics and feel the song as a whole.