NNPCL Denies Selling Employment Slots, Warns Against Scam

August 18, 2024
Fire Outbreak At Crude Storage Facility In Rivers: No Casualties - NNPC

The Nigerian National Petroleum Company Limited (NNPCL) has distanced itself from rumours that it sells employment slots to jobseekers.

While calling on members of the public to disregard such rumours, the company said it is the handiwork of fraudsters who are targeting unsuspecting applicants.

Join our WhatsApp Channel

NNPCL’s Chief Corporate Communications Officer, Olufemi Soneye, in a statement, said: “The company states that there is no iota of truth in the insinuations that it has employment slots on offer to anyone who wishes to buy, describing such as antics of fraudsters who want to take advantage of unsuspecting applicants.”

He further stated that the company’s employment “is a straightforward process and does not involve the sale of slots or inducement of any kind.”

The company warned that anyone who pays money to anyone for any job in the company does so at his or her own risk.

Prime Business Africa recalls that NNPCL last month announced vacancies for a range of jobs in the company and invited both fresh graduates and experienced professionals to apply. The application has been going at NNPCL careers portal  https://careers.nnpcgroup.com where interested applicants are to submit their applications for various positions.

Victor Ezeja

Victor Ezeja is a passionate journalist with seven years of experience writing on economy, politics and energy. He holds a Master's degree in Mass Communication.

Everton reduce to after Ashley red
Previous Story

New Season Opener: Young, Fabian Schär Open Red Account

falconets begin final camping
Next Story

FIFA U-20 W/Cup: Falconets Begin Final Camping In Bogota

Featured Stories

Latest from News

Kenya to Begin Administering HIV Prevention Drug

Kenya will begin rolling out a new HIV-prevention drug in March, in what health officials have described as a major step forward in the fight against the virus. The drug, lenacapavir, is taken just twice a year and has been shown in
2023 Elections: Governors, Candidates Who Won, Lost At Supreme Court

Ebonyi Governor Eases Curfew After Deadly Attack

The governor of Ebonyi State, Francis Nwifuru, has relaxed a curfew in Amasiri, in Afikpo Local Government Area, following a deadly attack in a neighbouring community. The new curfew now runs from 6pm to 7am, replacing the earlier restriction that kept residents
Everton reduce to after Ashley red
Previous Story

New Season Opener: Young, Fabian Schär Open Red Account

falconets begin final camping
Next Story

FIFA U-20 W/Cup: Falconets Begin Final Camping In Bogota

Don't Miss

Midea Boosts Global Manchester City Partnership

The global home appliances giant adds more high visibility assets

Aston Villa Turns Down Arsenal’s £23m Bid For Douglas Luiz

Arsenal have had a bid for Brazilian midfielder Douglas Luiz