The Federal Government on Monday said it has released the list of shortlisted candidates for N-Power Batch C.
This was disclosed in a statement by the National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS) on its website.
It stated that all applicants were expected to update their profile and take tests for possible shortlisting to the next stage of the N-Power application process.
It also noted that while successful candidates would be sent emails and given directions on the next stage, those not selected could re-apply for the next batch of the programme.
The government had earlier announced that the selection process for applicants who indicated interest to be employed under the N-Power Batch C had begun.
The Minister of Humanitarian Affairs Disaster Management and Social Development, Sadiya Farouq, who made the disclosure, said the ministry had taken steps to ensure that the registration, verification and onboarding process would be carried out online and on a centralised system.
The minister stated that as part of measures to make the selection process transparent, a portal, NASIMS, had been launched for ease of coordination, deployment and management.