The Nigerian Association of Resident Doctors says it will continue with the ongoing strike as it has not been served with any court judgment.
Reacting to the order issued by the National Industrial Court, Abuja, on Mony, President of NARD, Dr. Osakhuesuyi Uyilawa, said they were yet to receive any court order and could not, therefore, comment on the issue based on social media report.
The President Association of Resident Doctors (ARD) LUTH Chapter, Dr. Femi Hassan, said following directives from the national exco, the strike would continue.
Hassan said the national executive council of NARD would hold a meeting in Benin on Wednesday to review the progress made so far and chart a way forward.
Judge John Targema of the Industrial Court of Nigeria had on Monday ordered the striking doctors to suspend the strike and go back to work.